Bill Hayes is a producer, director, and writer who is known for Morgan Wootten: The Godfather of Basketball, Discovery Health CME, 21st Century Medicine, and The Real Mayberry. Born in, Hayes hails from New York, United States. Check below for more details about Bill Hayes.
|Date of birth
|June 5, 1925
|Date of Death
|January 12, 2024
|Harvey, Illinois, USA
|98 year old
|Susan Seaforth Hayes, Mary Hobbs
Hayes, born William Foster Hayes Ill on June 5, 1925, in Harvey, Illinois, experienced a formative early life. He attended Whittier Grade School and Thornton Township High, laying the foundation for his educational journey. In March 1943, during his freshman year at DePauw University, the young Hayes made a significant decision by enlisting in the Navy Air Corps. A pivotal moment occurred on his eighteenth birthday when he received a welcome letter instructing him to report for active duty on July 1, 1943, setting the course for his early adulthood.
Family & Relationship
|Mary Hobbs (m. 1947; div. 1969), Susan Seaforth Hayes(m. 1974)
He was previously married to his ex-wife Mary Hobbs. The two married in 1947 but their union ended up in a divorce in 1969. Hayes and Mary have five children. In 1974, Hayes found love again and married his Days of Our Lives co-star Susan Seaforth Hayes. In 1976, the couple was featured on the cover of Time because their relationship was so popular.
|Susan Seaforth Hayes
Bill Hayes Age
Hayes died on Friday, January 12, 2024, at the age of 98. The late musician and actor was born on Friday, June 5, 1925, in Harvey, Illinois, United States.
|In centimeters- 175 cm In meters- 1.75 m In feet inches- 5’9”
|In kilograms- 79 kg
Bill Hayes’s Cause of Death
The cause of Hayes’ death at the age of 98 has not been disclosed, leaving the circumstances surrounding his passing shrouded in mystery. The actor, renowned for his enduring portrayal of ‘Doug Williams’ on Days of Our Lives since 1970, bid farewell to fans and colleagues, marking the end of a remarkable career. As a beloved and longstanding cast member, Hayes’ contribution to the soap opera world is remembered, and his legacy as Doug Williams will live on in the hearts of viewers. The official announcement, made by a representative for Days of Our Lives, expressed a collective heavy heart among those who worked with and admired Hayes.
Bill Hayes Net Worth
|Net worth – 2023
|$12 Million +
|Net worth in Indian rupees
|INR- 100 crore +
Some Lesser Facts
- He first appeared on Days of Our Lives in 1970, playing Doug Williams, a con artist turned lounge singer.
- He quickly fell in love with Julie Olson, played by Susan Seaforth, and she became his real-life wife in 1974.
- The duo was one of the show’s most popular couples, and they even graced the cover of Time magazine in 1976.
- Hayes was nominated for two Daytime Emmys for his work as Doug and got a Lifetime Achievement Award in 2018.
- Hayes and Seaforth were married for 47 years and were regarded as one of the most durable couples in soap opera history.
- They have five children, twelve grandchildren, and twenty-seven great-grandchildren.
- Hayes was well-known for his generosity, friendliness, and sense of humor.
- His fans, co-stars, and friends adored him, and they paid tribute to him on social media.
Read More –
My name is Sushil Kevat and I am the author and founder of Biographywallah.com website. We share auto biographies of famous people on this blog.