Kesineni Srinivas Biography, Age, Family, Height, Weight, Political Career, Son, Daughter Girlfriend, Wife, Children’s, Net Worth & More
Kesineni Srinivas is an Indian politician who belongs to Telugu Desam Party. He hails from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. He currently serves as Member of Parliament in Lok Sabha representing Vijayawada Parliamentary Constituency. Hailed by many as one of the most prominent and pro-development politicians from Andhra Pradesh, he played a prominent role in making his city Vijayawada a top-class living destination. His efforts regarding the development of this city have been applauded by senior politicians of the country, including the Prime Minister.
Kesineni Srinivas Biography
|Date of birth
|22nd January 1966
|57 years old (as of 2024)
|Smt. Prasunamba Kesineni
Kesineni Srinivas Wikipedia
Srinivas was born on 22 January 1966 in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh as the son of Ramaswamy Kesineni and Prasunamba Kesineni. His childhood and younger days were spent in his hometown Vijayawada, where he completed his education. He doesn’t belong to a political background. He is nicknamed Nani by his close ones. During his early days, he looked after Kesineni Travels, a travel service that he inherited from his grandfather. Originally started in 1928, it has a legacy of 90 years. Thus he got some business skills at a very young age. Kesineni Cargo Carriers is also a part of his family business. He married Pavani Kesineni in 1992, and the couple was blessed with two daughters.
Kesineni Srinivas Education Qualification
Kesineni Srinivas was born on January 22, 1966, in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, to the late Shri Ramaswamy Kesineni and Smt. Prasunamba Kesineni. His educational journey took him to a matriculation level of qualification.
Kesineni Srinivas Family & Relationship
Kesineni Srinivas parents are Ramaswamy Kesineni and Prasunamba. Kesineni Srinivas married Pavani on 16th April 1992 and this couple has two daughters.
|Father– Late Shri Ramaswamy Kesineni Mother– Smt. Prasunamba Kesineni
|Smt. Pavani Kesineni
|Shwetha Kesineni, Hyma Kesineni
Kesineni Srinivas Age
Kesineni Srinivas was born on 22nd January 1966 in Vijayawada. As of 2024, Kesineni Srinivas age is 57 years.
Kesineni Srinivas Wife
|Shwetha Kesineni, Hyma Kesineni
Kesineni Srinivas Height and Weight
|In feet inches- 5’7” (Approx)
|In kilograms- 62 kgs (Approx)
Kesineni Srinivas Political Career
Kesineni Srinivas embarked on his political journey and was elected to the 16th Lok Sabha in May 2014, serving as a Member of Parliament for his first term. He was re-elected to the 17th Lok Sabha in May 2019, marking his second term in office. His dedication to public service is evident through his roles in key parliamentary committees, including the Consultative Committee for the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, the Standing Committee on Commerce, and the Committee on Estimates.
Additionally, he has contributed his insights to the Ministry of Rural Development, Panchayat Raj, and Drinking Water and Sanitation, in the role of a committee member.
Kesineni Srinivas Net Worth
|Net worth – 2023
|$45 Million +
|Net worth in Indian rupees
|INR- 170 Crore +
Some Lesser Facts About Kesineni Srinivas –
- Nani joined the Praja Rajyam Party on Oct 26th, 2008. He continued his services to party for 3 months only and he quit it in Jan 2009. He Joined TDP thereafter.
- He was elected as a member of parliament from the Vijayawada Loksabha constituency in the 2014 general elections from the Telugu Desam party and was reelected from the same constituency in 2019.
- Kesineni Travels was started by Kesineni Nani’s grandfather, Shri Kesi Neni Venkaiah in 1928 and with 90 years of legacy. Kesineni Travels ca me to a halt on March 31, 2017.
- Nani joined the Praja Rajyam Party in 2008. After working with it for a brief period, he quit the party as his ideologies didn’t match with it.
- He is nicknamed Nani by his close ones, During his early days he looked after Kesineni Travels, a travel service that he inherited from his grandfather.
- Kesineni Cargo Carriers is also a part of his family business. He married Pavani Kesineni in 1992, and the couple was blessed with two daughters.
- His efforts regarding the development of this city have been applauded by senior politicians of the country including the Prime Minister.
My name is Sushil Kevat and I am the author and founder of Biographywallah.com website. We share auto biographies of famous people on this blog.