Madison Taylor Kocian was born on 15th June 1997, in Dallas, Texas, USA. As of 2023, she is 25 years old and her birth sign is Gemini. She was born to Thomas Kocian and Cindy Kocian. Moreover, she grew up with her younger brother, Ty. Hers.
She had an athletic body ever since she was a kid. She also showed a keen interest in outdoor sports, which made her parents enroll her in gymnastics classes. Madison was Enrolled at the ‘WOGA’ when she was just 5 years old.
Valeri Liukin’s daughter, Nastia Liukin, became Madison’s closest friend, and Madison looked up to Nastia as an older sister. Together, they trained all around. Even before she was a teenager, Madison began winning awards and accolades at several gymnastic events.
Madison Kocian Biography
|Madison Taylor Kocian
|Going out, shopping, watching TV, cooking, and relaxing
|Date of Birth
|June 15, 1997
|Age (as of 2023)
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|2015 World Championship
|Paganini (2009-2012) Pistolero (2014)
|Career Turning Point
|Qualifying for the 2016 Rio Olympics US team
Who is Madison Kocian?
Madison Kocian is an American artistic gymnast. She is the 2015 world champion and 2016 Olympic silver medalist. She was part of the gold medal-winning team dubbed the Final Five at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. In 2014 and 2015, she was a member of the U.S. World Championship teams.
Madison Kocian Education
Kocian schooled at Spring Creek Academy located in Piano, Texas. Later, in 2015, she managed to graduate from the institution. The following year, she joined the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Madison Kocian Family
Madison Kocian was born on June 15, 1997, in Dallas, Texas, USA. She is the daughter of Thomas and Cindy Kocian. She has a younger brother Ty (a Sophomore at Jesuit Dallas).
|Father- Thomas Kocian
Mother- Cindy Kocian
|Brother- Ty (Sophomore at Jesuit Dallas) Sister- Not Known
Madison Kocian Boyfriend, Affairs & More
Madison Kocian Physical Stats
|In centimeters- 188 cm In meters- 1.88 m In feet inches- 6’2”
|In kilograms- 75 kg In pounds- 165 Ibs
|Body Measurements (approx)
With her exceptional gymnastics skills, Madison Kocian became a member of the U.S. Junior National team when she was only aged 12. She performed well during her first year as she became sixth while featuring at the National Championships. Still, in 2016, she participated in Top Gym Junior competitions which took place in Charleroi, Belgium.
In 2010, Kocian also participated in the U.S. Classic taking place in Chicago. Here, she was ranked fifth and thereby earning herself an opportunity to feature at the U.S National Championships. She later bagged home a bronze medal in the competitions.
Madison Kocian Olympics
In August 2016, Madison Kocian aided her team to clinch a gold medal at the Olympic Games. She worked together with Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles, Laurie Hernandez, and Aly Raisman to represent the U.S. National Team. Her impressive performance on the uneven bars, helped her to bag home a gold medal that she shared with her teammates. As a result, the five ladies representing the national team were dubbed “The Final Five.”
Madison Kocian’s Rumors, Controversy
Currently, there are no desperate rumors regarding her personal and professional life. It seems she is doing her best job without harming others and has been a straight person in her life, for which she has not been in any controversy yet.
Madison Kocian Net Worth (2023)
Talking about her earnings, she is sure to earn a decent amount of money through her profession. She has a net worth of $500K dollars.
Madison Kocian Social Media
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madison Kocian
- She wants to join UCLA in the fall of 2016 and wants to keep her amateur status and compete in the NCAA.
- Her favorite quote is “Dreams don’t work unless you do”, she recalled telling that she has followed her parent’s work ethic in her practice.
- Kocian has qualified for the Rio Olympics and is on the US Olympic Gymnastics Team along with Aly Raisman and other gymnasts.
- Her celebrity crush is Carrie Underwood and all of the Texas Ranger team.
- If she wasn’t an athlete, she would like to work with kids. However, she’d be bored as she gets bored even now when she doesn’t practice.
- Madison likes to have dessert when she wants to unwind after a competition.
- She likes visiting churches, wherever she goes to travel. Be it a state or international destination, she likes to visit churches and has a lot of faith.
- Kocian loves baseball and would like to take her dad along with her to throw the first pitch.
- She practices (7:45 AM to 11:45 AM) in the morning and then in the evening (3-6) after she has her lunch or relaxes watching TV or taking a nap.
- She cooks breakfast on Sundays and dinner every now and then.
Where does Madison Kocian live?
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
What happened to Madison Kocian?
The two-time Olympic medalist retired from gymnastics afterward.
My name is Sushil Kevat and I am the author and founder of Biographywallah.com website. We share auto biographies of famous people on this blog.