Simone Tata is an Indian businesswoman. She is the lady behind India’s first makeup brand Lakme. She joined Lakme in its early years and is still titled for its initial success. She is a senior member of the Tata family and the founder of Tata’s successful venture, Trent.
Simone Tata Biography
|Date of birth
|93 years old
Simone Tata Wikipedia
Simone Tata was born in 1930 (age 93 years; as of 2023) in Geneva, Switzerland. She was brought up in Switzerland and graduated from Geneva University.
She came on a trip to India in 1953 and that is when she met Naval Tata. They both got married in 1955 and settled down in Mumbai, India. In 1957, they had a son and named him Noel Tata. She was the second wife of Naval Tata and Ratan Tata and Jimmy Tata are her stepsons.
Simone Tata Education Qualification
Simone Tata Family
|Son – Noel Tata
Simone Tata Age, Nationality, Religion
Simone Tata was born in 1930 (age 94 years; as of 2024) in Geneva, Switzerland.
|94 years old (as of 2024)
Simone Tata Husband
|Son’s – Noel Tata
Also Read: Vivek Bindra’s Wife Yanika Bindra Biography
Simone Tata Height and Weight
Simone Tata’s Net Worth
|Net worth – 2023
|Net worth in Indian rupees
|INR – 3000 Crore +
Some Lesser Facts
- In 1961, she started her journey in the business domain by joining Lakme as a board member.
- In 1996, Lakme was sold to Hindustan Lever Limited. After this, she founded her first venture, Trent which bought up Westside in 1998.
- She commenced Westside with a single store and now it has over two hundred stores across the country and houses 22 in-house crafted labels. As of March 2023, Trent has a net worth of Rs. 3000 Crore.
- She contributed to Tata’s business’s growth and was also a part of social organizations. She is one of the founders and trustees of the Children of the World India Trust.
- After her husband Naval, she became the Chairman of Sir Ratan Tata Institute and initiated many philanthropical works. She was also a trustee of the India Foundation for Arts.
- Simone Tata was a trustee of the India Foundation for the Arts.
My name is Sushil Kevat and I am the author and founder of Biographywallah.com website. We share auto biographies of famous people on this blog.