Nikki Haley Biography, Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Family, Husband, Boyfriend, Net Worth & More.
Nikki Haley is an American politician, diplomat, and author. She served as the 116th Governor of South Carolina from 2011 to 2017. In 2017, she became the United States Ambassador to the United Nations under the Trump administration. During her tenure, she focused on advocating for human rights, confronting global challenges, and promoting American interests on the international stage. Haley is known for her conservative viewpoints and has been an influential figure within the Republican Party.
Nikki Haley Biography
|Date of birth
|January 20, 1972
|Bamberg, South Carolina, U.S.
|52 years old (As of 2024)
|Orangeburg Preparatory Schools, South Carolina
|Michael Haley (an officer in the South Carolina Army National Guard)
Nikki Haley was born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa on January 20, 1972. She has 51 years of age Her parents are Indian Punjabi Sikh. Her parents, Ajit Singh and Raj Kaur Randhawa, immigrated to the United States from Amritsar, Punjab, India. Her mother earned a law degree from the University of Delhi, while her father was a former professor at Punjab Agricultural University. Haley has two brothers and one sister.
Nikki Haley Education Qualification
Nikki Haley completed her schooling at Orangeburg Preparatory Schools in South Carolina. After completing her education she was admitted to Clemson University and did a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting.
|Orangeburg Preparatory Schools, South Carolina
|Clemson University, South Carolina, United States
|Bachelor of Science degree in accounting
Nikki Haley Parents
|Father– Ajit Singh Randhawa
Mother– Raj Kaur Randhawa
|Mitti Randhawa, Charan Randhawa
Nikki Haley Age
Nikki Haley was born on the 20th of January 1972 and she is currently 52 years old. She was born in Bamberg, South Carolina, the United States.
Nikki Haley Husband
Nikki Haley’s relationship status is married. In 1996 she married Michael Haley. Nikki has two children Rena Haley (Daughter), and Nalin Haley (Son).
|Daughter– Rena Haley
Son– Nalin Haley
Nikki Haley Height and Weight
|In centimeters- 173 cm
In meters- 1.73 m
In feet inches- 5’8”
|In kilograms- 60 kg
In Pounds- 132 lbs
Republican Nikki Haley Running for 2024 Presidential Election
The year 2024 is going to be very special in America because in 2024 the presidential elections of the USA are going to be held. Now, an Indian-American and Republican Party leader Nikki Haley today on 14 February 2023 announced that she will join the US presidential race in 2024. Nikki Haley is one of the most famous leaders in America and her announcement is seen as a big challenge for fellow Republican candidate Donald Trump in next year’s presidential election.
Presidential Race 2024
In February 2023 Nikki announced she was running for President In doing so, she put herself in the race against her former boss, Donald Trump.
Entry into Politics
Haley’s political journey began in 2004 when she was elected to the South Carolina House of Representatives, representing the 87th District. During her tenure, she served on multiple committees, including the Labor, Commerce, and Industry Committee. Haley was known for her fiscal conservatism, advocating for lower taxes and limited government.
Achievement and Awards
- Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2016.
- In 2012, she was named “Woman of Achievement” by the Women’s Council and Awards.
- In 2015, she received the “Profile in Courage” award from the John F Kennedy Library Foundation for her leadership in removing the Confederate flag from the South Carolina State House.
- She was named one of the “50 Most Powerful People in Politics” by Politico in 2015.
- In 2016, she received the Order of the Palmetto, which is the highest civilian honor in South Carolina.
- In 2017, she was named to the Forbes list of the “World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.”
- In 2018, she received the Friend of Zion Award from the Friends of Zion Museum in Israel for her support of Israel and the Jewish people.
- She was also awarded the 2018 Hudson Institute Global Leadership Award for her commitment to public service and global leadership.
Nikki Haley Net Worth
|Net worth – 2023
|Net worth in Indian rupees
|INR- 45 Crore +
|$0.7 Million +
Some Lesser Facts About Nikki Haley –
- Nikki Haley was born on January 20, 1972, in South Carolina, USA.
- Nikki Haley is a prominent American politician.
- Haley served as the Governor of South Carolina from 2011 to 2017.
- Nikki Haley was the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations from 2017 to 2018.
- Nikki Haley is the first Indian-American woman to be a U.S. governor.
- Her foreign policy stances were known for their assertiveness.
- Nikki Haley has been mentioned as a potential presidential candidate.
- She handled the response to the Charleston church shooting in 2015.
- In 2017, she became the first Indian American in the presidential cabinet.
- Nikki was the first female governor of South Carolina, the youngest governor, and the second Indian-origin governor in the United States.
Question- How much is Nikki Haley’s Net Worth?
Ans- Nikki Haley’s net worth is estimated to be around $9 Million.
Question- Is Nikki Haley running for president in 2024?
Ans- Yes, Nikki Haley has announced her candidacy for the 2024 Republican Party presidential primaries.
Question- Who is Nikki Haley’s husband?
Ans- Michael Haley.
My name is Sushil Kevat and I am the author and founder of Biographywallah.com website. We share auto biographies of famous people on this blog.